Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Sunday, April 08, 2012

With the Cousins

Cousins P, W, and T came to the farm on Friday, but unfortunately, I was not around as I went to get my mother from Gothenburg, so I didn't get any pictures of their visit...however, Abigail did get to spend the night over at Grandma's with her girl cousins and had a great time!

These pictures are from the Saturday afternoon/evening time with Cousins B, E, C and MS!

Cousin MS

The boys and their toys!

E and Cousin C playing farm...

Cousin MS having fun

Coloring Easter Eggs at Grandma Schlatters!

Using a whisk to help get the eggs in and out of the dye!

Abi doing a purple egg...Jonny looking on.

Abi and Cowboy MS...


Copyright © 2012 All Rights Reserved MMFarmlife - Melanie Schlatter