Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Monday, April 16, 2012

Jonny's Big Fall

Today, Jonny took a fall from Abigail's second story window!

We will probably never know what exactly took place, but it is common consensus that he crawled out the window and fell. We are so very grateful to God for the provision in His care. Jonny broke his femur, but had no other serious injuries.

Due to the nature of the break, we were transferred to Salina Regional Hospital to be seen by a Pediatric Orthopedic surgeon. Tomorrow they will put what they call flexi nails to stabilize his leg for healing.

We will keep you all posted as things develop.

Ps...I have a few photos but I'll have to wait until I get home to post some of them. Those that I can, I will.