Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Abi's Piano Rectial 2012

Abi had her 2nd piano recital today.  Here is a picture of the kids in the recital.  

they were all looking at Mrs. Hennes who put the picture in the newspaper,
but you can still see most of the faces.
Again this year I didn't get the first part of her standing up and introducing herself.  But then again, this year she fell apart and totally forgot what she was supposed to say so maybe it was a good thing I didn't get it.  

for those of you who get e-mail notifications - you may have to actually log onto the blog to get the video!

Marion talked to her piano teacher later in the day, and Mrs. Koops was very pleased with how Abi did.  Yes, she struggled with the second song quite a bit, but Mrs. Koops knew that song was going to be difficult and was proud of her for trying it and doing as well as she did - especially considering what our previous week entailed!

We are proud of you ABI!  Keep working on it!

Copyright © 2012 All Rights Reserved MMFarmlife - Melanie Schlatte