Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Thursday, September 15, 2011

New Blog Design

UPDATE:  Thanks to Greenlava at Blogger Sentral - I was able to get all my labels/tabs centered!  I still don't know how to help those of you who use Internet Explorer but I guess it doesn't look too bad for you all...just wish it was as streamlined as it is for us Chrome users.  


Hey - What do you all think of the new blog design?

I'm still trying to figure out how to center the label tabs and I'm thinking those of you who use Internet Explorer might not see it like I do on Chrome...meaning I have a few more bugs to work out...but please let me know what you think!

I was ready for a change and it just seems likes a fall theme would fit nicely right now.  I'm NOT going to do this all the time, but for now it is fun!  Well, I need to head off to bed.  I got too busy fiddling with the CSS codes and didn't watch my time.

Good Night all!

:0)