Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Wednesday, July 04, 2012

2-4-2 Fourth of July Lunch

After much thought...I decided on BLUE tortillas!  

I can make low GI tortillas with whole wheat, coconut oil, and water!  Then, I added in a bit of blue coloring and wallah!  

Here we have blue tortilla, tomato, turkey, sour cream,
and salsa for a true 4th of July lunch!
As an alternative, I made my second one with tomato, mayo, and onion.  It was just as yummy!  I love tomato sandwiches and so this was just perfect for a light lunch.


Of course the kids had all kinds of other things in their wraps: lettuce, cheese, ham, etc.  But at least I got to make one wrap that was all red, white, and blue!

Copyright © 2012 All Rights Reserved MMFarmlife - Melanie Schlatter