Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Smith County Fair 2012

Today starts the beginning of the Smith County Fair Activities!

As some of you may know, this is our first year of really being active in the fair as far as exhibits go.  I think the first year I was here in Smith County we might have entered a couple of pictures and some wheat.  Then we started having kids and fair exhibits just didn't seem to be all that important, but now the kids are growing up and the Farmer was very enthusiastic about fair projects this year.


Here is the break down of what the rest of our week will look like.

Wednesday:  
Take Abi's sewing project in - we only got the pot holder done; 
(Mommy might take her second pair of booties as an exhibit...I haven't decided yet); 
get the kittens their last vaccination with certificate

Thursday:  
check in photography and baked goods with Abi in the morning; 
take pullet in for blood testing in afternoon with Nathan

Friday:  
check in calf with Nathan in the morning; 
bucket calf showing with Nathan in the evening

Saturday:  
Kitten show with Abi and Jonny in the early afternoon; 
pedal pull in the evening

Sunday:  
a day of REST!

Monday:
pick up all exhibits and animals!



At the end of the week, I'll try to post a few pictures/videos from the week if I can and I'll definitely let you know what if any ribbons the kids earned.


Copyright © 2012 All Rights Reserved MMFarmlife - Melanie Schlatter