Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Friday, July 13, 2012

Nathan's Latest...

This week, Nathan decided that he wanted to ride his bike to Grandma and Grandpa Schlatter's house!

Coming down the hill into G&G Schlatter's place.

This occurred after he and Daddy talked about the 5K run that took place in Downs at the town celebration last week.  So, one morning, he and Daddy headed off on the 5 mile trek.  The Farmer was not at all confident that they would actually go that far, but it wasn't long before he realized they just might make it and called for a ride back home!  The Farmer was very proud of his eldest son's accomplishment!

:o)

Nathan's other big accomplishment this week was the loss of another tooth!

I don't know what it is about this boy and his loose teeth, but he has lost 3 of his 4 now while eating.  There we were last night eating supper when he announces, "Mom...my tooth...it's on my plate!"  I guess the really good thing about this is that there is no screaming or crying over pulled teeth...they just fall out...with little blood loss or pain! (Crazy thing was...I didn't even know he had a loose tooth!)