Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Monday, July 16, 2012

Look Who is EIGHT!


 Sure enough...can you believe it?  My oldest is EIGHT YEARS OLD!  Wow...where has the time gone!

This year, she picked a cake from a Disney Princess Cake Book she received for Christmas.  We made it a bit different, but basically she wanted a round layer cake with a tiara on top.  She chose to have a Strawberry cake with Strawberry filling.


The original cake had coconut pressed into the sides, but Abi didn't want coconut and I wanted to 'fancy' it up a bit, so I tried to do a strawberry drizzle.  Unfortunately, it didn't turn out exactly like I'd like it, but she has a Strawberry layer cake with a pretty tiara on top!

We had our second 'private' family birthday party...and it was nice!  (If you remember, at Ethan's birthday we were all sick so we had just a private family party.)  Here is a video of singing Happy Birthday to our girl!

Along with the tiara, she got earrings, necklace, and ring.  Here is a picture of her all decked out:
She ended up getting several phone calls to wish her a Happy Birthday and at the end of her day I asked her if she had a good day and she said, "Yep. Sure Did."
Copyright © 2012 All Rights Reserved MMFarmlife - Melanie Schlatter