Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Saturday, July 21, 2012

2012 Fair Results - Abigail

Well, the 2012 Smith County Fair is coming to a close.  Abigail has now received all her ribbons/rewards and below is a listing of what she got:

Top two photos received 1st place ribbons.
The rest received a participation award!

Abi's banana bread recipe received a First and Best of Show.

Abi's no bake cookie granola bars got Second Place!

Abi's Morning Glory Muffins got 3rd Place.

Can you see her pot holder?
It got a 2nd place!
Here are a few pictures of Abi at the kitty showing.  She did a great job keeping her kitty calm and on the table.

Talking to the judge.

She got 1st and Best of Show!
From a quick calculation, I would say that Abi will receive somewhere in the neighborhood of $14 from her first fair participation!  It was a lot of fun and I think they learned alot!

Copyright © 2012 All Rights Reserved MMFarmlife - Melanie Schlatter