Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter - Sunday - Sunrise & Outfits

One of the things that Marion especially likes about Easter is the Sunrise Service.  We have attempted many through the years and they haven't all been very successful or pleasant, but this year...this year was a good year!

all bundled up with snowpants & boots
plus blankets galore!

The crosses that set out before us as we heard the morning lesson.

The kids wanted to go see the crosses closer up...
so Marion took them while I stayed with Ethan in the van.

Of course, we went to the cinnamon roll breakfast at the church after the sunrise service, but I didn't get pictures of that.  This year, I took the He Is Risen Rolls from the Mustard's Seeds site.  They were a hit...they didn't look like much compared to some of the fancy cinnamon rolls there, but once people tried them...they went back for seconds!

When we got home, the kids got dressed in their Easter Outfits and I ushered them outside on a cloudy day to try to get some pictures.  These are probably the best ones I got...the last one is probably the best expression...but unfortunately we started off with Abi behind the swing chain and so I don't know how to fix that.   Please feel free to vote for your favorite one:


LOVE E's expression here....so fun!

Jonny, "What are you smiling about Abi?"


See...wouldn't this be GREAT if Abi wouldn't have been behind the swing?