Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Thursday, April 28, 2011

New Printer

Well, the HP All-in-One that we purchased back in 2008 died on me the other day.  Actually, we'd been having some complications with it for a few weeks but then it just went bonkers.  SO, we needed a new one. We debated the options and decided to go a step up and add the fax machine in with it so that we could have more space on the cabinet next to the computer.  Our old Brother fax machine was well...OLD!  (and I mean ancient here)  Anyway, after review several, it came down to either the Photosmart Premium Fax AIO or the eStation.  I thought I'd made up my mind but just to make sure, I called HP to ask a few questions...and I'm SO glad I did!  Not only did it save us from getting a printer that would not have functioned in our wired home...but I saved and additional 15% off!  With all the incentives, I got a printer priced at $299.99 for about $100.00 when it is all said and done!  Not too bad if you ask me!  :0)

So here it is...the new printer...and for $100...it's okay if it only lasts another 2-3 years!