Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Thursday, April 07, 2011

Sampling of Pictures

Well, I am finally getting around to posting a few pictures with the new camera.  I actually have some really great ones of the kids outside playing with the arrow shooter Nathan got for Christmas but they will have to wait until another day when I have more time to sort and post.  

Anyway, here are a couple of pictures that I took...random ones from the first few days I had the camera.

Abi with a flower she picked.
If you blow it up...you can see the soft light I used and the focus on the flower.

Ethan exploring

My beloved!
I'm still learning how to adjust everything and let the camera help me too...but they are good quality for sure.  Most of the errors are from the operator - not the camera  ;0)  Anyway, I used the burst mode for the arrow shooter and got some great sequential shots...I'll try to get those posted in the next few days.  I've also got the cabinet tutorial thing...but it didn't work out like I originally thought...so...we'll see what you get when I post that!