Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The newest Project...

I had intended that my next project would be either the game cabinet or the shelves in the bathroom, but considering the limited capabilities of my arm...that can't be.  However, after 2 weeks, I have to be doing something!  So I decided to start on the flower bed up front in our yard.  Now mind you, it has been probably a good 4 years AT LEAST since I have not been pregnant or nursing during a spring!  So the flower bed has been at the bottom of the 'to do' list for quite some time..though I have been able to maintain it some...it is in serious need of help.  So...here are the before pictures:






I'm going to straighten out the border, add the second level to the left side, divide out the daffodils (when they die down) and re-mulch the whole bed.  Oh...and try to eradicate as much of the grass that has seeped into the edges...which seems to be the most complicated part of it all!

I'll try to take pictures as I go and post the progress...and YES...I'll take it easy with my arm...I definitely do NOT want to re-injure it!