Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve 2011

Bright and early Saturday morning we headed out to Gothenburg to spend the weekend with my sister and her family!  Fortunately, we now have a car top carrier which helped tremendously with room and packages!

See...you can see the sun in the back window because we are not packed to the hilt!
We were also trying a new seating arrangement to see if it worked better.

No time wasted playing games.

Getting his bearings and watching.

Working on the puzzle...it wasn't long
before Jonny was forbidden to touch the puzzle table...lol

We had to force Jonny to take some 'down time'

The next time I checked on him...this is what I found!

Marion and Grandma working on the puzzle
They actually made quite the dent in it.

TONS of food for after the Christmas Eve Service Munchies!

Wrestling match...Nate and Jonny had just been involved
 but before I got the picture taken they got out...
Copyright © 2012 All Rights Reserved MMFarmlife - Melanie Schlatter