Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Friday, December 16, 2011

YAY...I can update...

Wow...the holiday's hit me like a sledge hammer and I have had NO time to post.  (all story blogs have been portions that I've written ahead and just posted to keep Kim happy...lol)

Anyway, today I got all my Christmas Cards updated and mailed so I feel like I can now sit down and do a few blog posts!

I'm going to back log them, so you'll need to go back and check the history link to find the new ones.  I'll also come back here and post a link to the new ones I get done.

Merry Christmas Everyone!  I hope and pray you are all enjoying the JOY and SALVATION of the season!

Christmas Decorations

Hall Renovation

What kept me busy...

Snow Day

Well...at least December is all caught up to date...now if I could just get August, September, October, and November we'd be doing GREAT!

Copyright © 2011 All Rights Reserved MMFarmlife - Melanie Schlatter