Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Third Day in the Six Day Countdown

Today's theme is CHENILLE Sticks!  After seeing what Ethan got to do with his yesterday, each of the kids then picked theirs for today.

This is Jonny hiding behind his Chenille Sticks!

Ethan picked a bag of farm cars.

Actually, I think there was a truck, trailer, tractor, and cattle trailer.



Nathan acting silly!

There we go...a nice smile!
Nathan made a turtle with his, Abi made a bunny and Jonny made a frog.  Sorry...I didn't get pictures of all that! But they are having fun with the sticks!

Copyright © 2011 All Rights Reserved MMFarmlife - Melanie Schlatter