Let us count the ways:
1. Blue tooth paste smeared all over the sink to decorate it.
2. A large stack of papers knocked out of the cupboard.
3. A spilled cup of water, right we're the papers are strewn all over the floor.
4. Cereal dumped all over the table and then spread to the floor by a one year old.
5. Salt dumped all over the counter by the same one year old while you were cleaning up a different mess.
6. Pink toothpaste dribbled and spread throughout the kitchen - floors, chairs, papers, etc.
7. Train pieces, counting blocks, and various other manipulatives dumped from their containers all at once.
8. A poopy mess made by the dog because he was left in the porch out of the cold too long.
9. Cereal containers being dropped, which resulted in more cereal all over the place, now including the counter, tea pot, stove and various dishes.
As we continue in this very messy day, if we have ore to count, i'll be sure to pass them along...lol!
LORD, THANK YOU FOR THE MANY BLESSINGS YOU HAVE GIVEN! EVEN WHEN THEY MAKE MESSES!!
Sent with Writer.