Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Monday, December 19, 2011

First Day of Christmas 2011

This morning, Marion and I were awaken by a very lively little girl who was extremely declaring, "It's the First Day of Christmas!"  We teased her about not being a big deal and then we all got up and went to the stockings!

Like I said in my earlier post, usually we wrap all the stocking gifts, but this year we just stuffed the stockings and will let the kids pick what they want.  My only rule is that if you can't get to it, then you have to pick something else above it until it is easier to get.  So this is what the kids picked today:

Abi scouring her stocking

And she picked a horse!

Nathan looking in his and getting a DINOSAUR!

Jonny dug a bit deeper in his...but we let him...

And he got a DINOSAUR too!

By this time...Ethan was chomping at the bit...

And he got a VERY bouncy ball with texture...he loves it!
We'll see you all tomorrow for our next day!

PS...Marion and I are not participating in the six days of Christmas as we both got larger gifts for Christmas that took up our budgeted Christmas amounts!  :0)

Copyright © 2011 All Rights Reserved MMFarmlife - Melanie Schlatter