Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Monday, December 26, 2011

A Family Nativity

As many of you probably saw, this year, Marianne wanted to do a Nativity Scene for her Christmas Card with all the grand kids.  The first problem was finding a time to get all the grand kids here.  The second was that Baby 12 (now Cousin MS) was not born yet.  SO...we had to do a little photo shopping to get him in.

Below is my version of the picture.  I didn't go to NEAR the work that my SIL did on hers. I just took a realitively good picture that I had, took out the dust, added Cousin MS and went with it.  (oh...I had to take out some red eye too)





Copyright © 2012 All Rights Reserved MMFarmlife - Melanie Schlatter