Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Hall Renovation

I have ONE room finished!  

Granted it is the smallest one...but hey...it is at least progress right!  So, today I worked on the hallway and got it all finished (though now I am looking at the light and thinking of updating it...but overall it is finished)!


BEFORE

AFTER
We added in the shelves and fabric boxes and it is AWESOME storage!  I don't even have all the boxes filled yet but I'm sure it won't be long and they will be.  You can see at the bottom that I have two colored boxes for each of the kids.  And storage clear across the top.  The other tubs are just decoratively divided around.

My SIL suggested making a map of this cabinet so that if my husband or any visitors needed to find something they could look at the map.  I think I am doing that next!

Once I had them all up, Marion said, "This is one of your best ideas yet!"  So I'm very pleased!

Copyright © 2011 All Rights Reserved MMFarmlife - Melanie Schlatter