Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Saturday, December 10, 2011

First Pictures of Matthias

Thanks to my Sister-in-law, I have a few pictures of Cousin M to show you.  We were hoping to get down there this weekend, but with the Christmas program and all, that didn't happen.  So now we are hoping some time this week will work, but Marion has Council tonight and well...you get the picture.  

Anyway, here are a few pictures taken of the cutest little boy you have ever seen (well...okay let's be fair, other than my kids, and the other cousins...and...well...anyway!)

This is my FAVORITE!




So looking forward to holding this precious little one in my arms!
Copyright © 2011 All Rights Reserved MMFarmlife - Melanie Schlatter