Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Morning

You can't have Christmas pictures without the Christmas MORNING ones!  It didn't take long for all the kids to get up and going in the morning...very excited about opening presents.  My sister and her family were all decked out in their jammies and all my kids (except Ethan) decided to stay in theirs as well.

Enjoy the pictures of Christmas Morning Presents:

lounging around  waiting for the big event

grab a quick bite to eat
Ethan got to open quite a few since he missed out on Christmas EVE!









The three cousins had to all go at the same time since they were all tied together. ONE....TWO... THREE!












Coming Next...the Cousin Exchange...
Copyright © 2012 All Rights Reserved MMFarmlife - Melanie Schlatter