Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What kept me busy today...


I've had my Christmas shopping done since back before Thanksgiving, but it has all been sitting in boxes in my closet.  So today, I figured I would go ahead and try to wrap the presents.
 Usually I wrap all the six days of Christmas presents before they go into stockings, but this year we had some awkward shaped items so we decided to just stuff the stockings full!


see the dinosaur sticking out!
And those are JUMBO chenille sticks for making things!
 When I was all said and done...this is what our tree looks like now!

All ready for Christmas!


Copyright © 2011 All Rights Reserved MMFarmlife - Melanie Schlatter