Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Not the same little boy

We will try this and see if it works.

Marion felt the boys needed haircuts, so we did that last night. I learned a long time ago that Jonny just doesn't look like Jonny if his hair is cut too short. So, it was easy for me to cut his hair longer than the crew.

BUT, I had not learned that lesson with Ethan! I'm so sad I could cry! But after the first cut, I couldn't go back...so he will just be a different little boy until his curls grow back! (I pray his curls grow back!) and I will never cut his hair crew short again if I can help it.

Before


After