Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve Gift Exchange

When we finally got around to the gift exchange on Christmas Eve...Ethan was out!  He had had so much excitement and all, he just couldn't stay up any longer, so down he went - he'll have to open his presents in the morning!

The rest of us though, finished off our snackies and gathered around to open presents.  I'm not going to give the the play by play...you can simply enjoy the pictures (unless I feel led to add a particular tidbit...lol):











always the teacher...doesn't that just look teacherish!
hehehehe
"let me explain what this is...see it is an envelope with writing on it...'









I think everyone had a great time.  After this, my family all retired to the upstairs to sleep and Roxanne's family continued to open the presents between them...they were very kind to try to make things even between everyone and not make my kids feel left out because they didn't have as many presents to open.

Tomorrow...Christmas Day...and another gift exchange!

Copyright © 2012 All Rights Reserved MMFarmlife - Melanie Schlatter