Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Another Step Closer

Well, I don't have any new pictures for you all to see today as today was just sanding and second coat priming!  But everything now has TWO coats of primer and for not having done sheet rock work for YEARS...I'd say it isn't too terribly bad!

My Mother-in-law stopped by today to see the wall and suggested maybe a painting technique would help to hide the hand prints and stuff instead of a flat solid color.  I'm going to look into some subtle options. I don't really want anything 'stark' in the room but I think maybe a small brush over might work.

Well, I have to get dinner finished and the kids off to K4T...

:0)