Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Monday, March 07, 2011

By the end of the day...

we had the first two coats of paint on the walls!  You can't really tell from the pictures, but I rolled the paint on and you can see major splotches and light areas.  I also didn't get any of the trim done...but at least the main part of the wall is covered.



You can see that I didn't roller the area above the door,
it was too narrow and I didn't want to get it on the ceiling.
Going up the stairs...you can see the pink still at the top of the wall.
And down the hall...definitely changes the look of things.
I took a picture with no flash just straight into the wall and this is what I got....


The strange thing is that the color looks like it is an orangey color but it really isnt....AND when I poured it in the kitchen it looked pink...so lighting really makes a difference!

Tomorrow I hope to get the walls finished up...we will see.