Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Sunday, March 13, 2011

New Jammies with FLAMES!

Well, here they are....the flaming jammies!  

the neckline is a bit smaller than the other ones but still has plenty of room.
you can see that he can grow into these!
Then, I had plenty of material left over, so I made some flaming jammies for Jonathan...started and finished them today.

excited for his jammies...and ready for bed too!
The Flaming Brothers!
I told Marion that they were just so stinking cute....I just might have to make some flaming jammies for Abi and Ethan just so they can all match...wouldn't that be just too cute!