Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Saturday, March 26, 2011

First year and 3-year Pics

Even though I don't have a camera at the moment, I was able to use Abigail's camera to take a few shots of Ethan and Jonathan.  I'm afraid that having 4 kids has delayed my photo taking ability quite a bit but at least I did get them both done!  

These are the photos of Ethan:

We think this one is our #1 choice for his 1 year picture!
Isn't that just a great expression!
  
This one is good, but just not the same exuberant expression.
 The next picture was my fav on camera but when I blew it up...it is a tad bit fuzzy. 


So then I went to photoshop and sharpened and took out the big spit up blotch on the shoulder.  What do you think?  Is it better than the first one? 



Next we have Jonny's 3 year old picture:
(I saved the best for last...lol)

A great smile!

A very cute pic...band-aide and all!

Our #1 choice!
We are in SOooooo much trouble...
For those of you who get hard copies of the pictures, I'll try to get them printed and delivered to you soon.  But at least you can enjoy them online until they show up on your doorstep or in the mail!  

:0)