Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Friday, March 25, 2011

My Camera Died...

Yep...it is definitely broken.  No more flash...Grainy Blurry Dark Pictures.  Yep..its a goner!

Fortunately, Abi's camera still works so I was able to get the pictures of the t-shirt dress that I made her yesterday. Here they are: (you'll have to forgive the hair...apparently we aren't doing very well with getting that taken care of before the pictures...lol)

So you can see the original t-shirt the orangish red color...
then I took a brown t-shirt and lengthened the skirt, sleeves, and made the neckline more modest.
I then had some of this woven ribbon to just a a bit of 'trim'.
On the back here...you can see how it had a tie opening around the neck...it offers some extra 'frill' for Abi!
 Really it is a bit too big for her, but she'll be able to grow into it nicely.  She seems to really like it and that is all that matters to me.  Seriously...a dress that cost absolutely nothing to make!


As far as the camera issue goes...I'm in the market for a new one.  I'm gonna look around a while and see what fits us best.  I'd love to have a camera with a fast shutter speed, good quality image, and doesn't cost and arm & leg!  Really, those are my qualifications for a good camera!