YAY...the main wall is COMPLETE!
Today, I decided to go over the entire wall with the brush to see if I could get a more even coating. I also got the ladder out and did the trimming up in the corner and above the doorway. Then I took the taping off and fixed any spots that needed touched up.
So, here is the finished wall:
You can see in the picture below that the taping with caulk really made a difference. The only places that I had to touch up were on the wood work side, because I didn't think of caulking there. (oh, and a bit above the door where the ceiling was uneven and it was a bit hard for the tape to stick evenly.
At this point, I ran out of paint in the can I was using. So, I stopped. I do have one more can of paint and will use it to go over the walls in the hallway, again brushing it on. I figure since the walls only come in contact at one corner it won't matter too much if the two shades are a bit off anyway now! At least I got one whole wall finished! I got the trimming done going up the stairs too, but no pictures of that. Overall, a good day!
(and this afternoon, I started on a dress, and I am really liking it...can't wait to show it to you later!)