Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

One wall DONE!

YAY...the main wall is COMPLETE!  

Today, I decided to go over the entire wall with the brush to see if I could get a more even coating.  I also got the ladder out and did the trimming up in the corner and above the doorway.  Then I took the taping off and fixed any spots that needed touched up.

So, here is the finished wall:


You can see in the picture below that the taping with caulk really made a difference.  The only places that I had to touch up were on the wood work side, because I didn't think of caulking there.  (oh, and a bit above the door where the ceiling was uneven and it was a bit hard for the tape to stick evenly.


At this point, I ran out of paint in the can I was using.  So, I stopped.  I do have one more can of paint and will use it to go over the walls in the hallway, again brushing it on.   I figure since the walls only come in contact at one corner it won't matter too much if the two shades are a bit off anyway now!  At least I got one whole wall finished!  I got the trimming done going up the stairs too, but no pictures of that. Overall, a good day!

(and this afternoon, I started on a dress, and I am really liking it...can't wait to show it to you later!)