Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Another T-Dress...Love This one!

After looking through all the extras we have...I found a green tee that matched the stripes in a tee she already had and wallah!  I went ahead and added the second white layer for extra length and then added the frilly colored rosebuds and she love its (as well as do I)!

The bottom of the green is a loose layer but it doesn't really show so well.


I've got one more tee to make into a t-dress and then she'll have a few more fun summer dresses.  We also found TWO jean skirts in her closet upstairs...they needed minor adjustments in the waistline but she is very excited about those.  We had to wade through like 10 pairs of jeans to find them, but I thought I remembered some skirts up there.  So, she is starting to get lots of options to wear (far more than mommy...lol).

I can't tell you how it warms my heart to see her come down stairs all dressed and ready to go for the day.  Several times I've asked her why she chose what she is wearing for that day and the response is almost always the same, "I wanted to wear this cuz it make me fell like a girl."  Since she is a girl amongst many boys, I'm glad a simple thing like what she wears can help her find that peace.