Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Birthday Video

Well, I am really hoping that this works...I took the very short video clip that we got from E's birthday lunch and added a few photos to it to create a short video/slideshow presentation.  

I had made cupcakes today and a little #1 smash cake so that E could have a bit of fun on his actual birthday.  Here is a picture of those:

Then, for lunch we let him have his cake.  I have to say, I think this was the 'funnest' first birthday we've had.  We were reminiscing that Abi was terrified of the candle and cried, not wanting anything to do with the cake after that.  Nathan wasn't afraid but didn't overly dig in, and Jonathan wasn't in the best of moods for his birthday (maybe it was the head peering at him that bothered him ;0)  You can see all but Abi's birthday's in the archives here and here.  Anyway, E had a GREAT time with his cake....here is the video: